Thanks Barb! (I think)
I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by my friend and fellow blogger, Barb a.k.a. Barbara G.Tarn. I don’t know that I was deserving of such a magnificent award, but since prizes have been few and far between lately, I will accept this with extreme glee!)
As a recipient of said blogger award I am to share seven things about me and then pass along the award to five other bloggers. I’m not feeling very charitable today so the award stops here. (That only means I don’t know any other bloggers I would send this to.)
But I will tell you seven things about me.
- I have several short stories published at: Every Day Fiction
- I grew up in Myrtle Beach, SC
- I put 15,000 miles on my Harley last year, touring coast to coast.
- I finished the first draft of my debut novel during said tour.
- According to TripAdvisor, I’ve been to 924 cities in 17 countries.
(Many of them last year on motorcycle tour)
- I shared on elevator with Bob Hope once.
- I’m working on book two of the Phoenix Worthy: Ghost Hunter, series.
There – that wasn’t so bad and now you know more about me than before you started.
Thank you, Barb, for this lovely green versatile award. It’s versatility has me in utter amazement.
So now I’m taking my award and going back to work.
“People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy… and I keep it in a jar on my desk.” ~ Stephen King